What's new

Back to the Basics

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got on a new site and confirmed that there was a house but targets lacked quality. Handful of coppers, an interesting button and bits and bobs...time to cool down!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160723_131211_edit.webp
    IMG_20160723_131211_edit.webp
    363.9 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_20160723_131245_edit.webp
    IMG_20160723_131245_edit.webp
    197.2 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_20160723_131309_edit.webp
    IMG_20160723_131309_edit.webp
    157 KB · Views: 105
Upvote 18
You know you have to go back,,,
The weather has to cool down.
Lots of potential there.
Congrats on the new site and on the future hunts.
 
Great hunt man! I like the Conder token. I found one that looks the same, but the other side is wiped. Better get back there after this heat wave is over!
 
Very nice relic and coin hunt! This will be a place you visit many times! :occasion14:
 
Congrats to you on your coppers & relics finds and I agree it's time to cool down, been extremely hot but it's summer - anyway thanks for sharing your post & I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
 
All signs point to that spot having great possibilities. Congrats on the finds you made there so far.
 
Love the bits and bobs . Makes for a interesting dig
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom