Back to the beach at the lake. More jewelry!

nevrdundetecting

Sep 26, 2005
Wayne Co., WV
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, White's Prizm III, Bounty Hunter Pioneer EX
Pro-Find 15 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went back out to the public beach at a lake a couple miles from my house yesterday and today. Total hunt time was about 5 hours. Saturday i came home with a silver and diamond ring, a silver bracelet, a '29 wheatie and a couple pennies, not bad for 2 hours I thought! Today i went for about 3 hours and brought home a big stainless steel cross, another stainless ring with a cross on it, a small .925 silver band and a couple fake earrings. The amount of jewelry I have found there amazes me!

Third week with my Nox 600 and I absolutely love this machine. I'm starting to learn the tones and numbers and coming up with a good understanding of what the detector is telling me. Still just running in Park 1 but i switched to 50 tones.

That brings my jewelry totals for the last 3 weeks to 5 rings, 5 earrings, a bracelet, a cross pendant and a ballerina pendant.

20221218_191621.jpg
20221218_191631.jpg

Attachments

• 20221218_192807.jpg
    20221218_192807.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 42
Upvote 17

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I went back out to the public beach at a lake a couple miles from my house yesterday and today. Total hunt time was about 5 hours. Saturday i came home with a silver and diamond ring, a silver bracelet, a '29 wheatie and a couple pennies, not bad for 2 hours I thought! Today i went for about 3 hours and brought home a big stainless steel cross, another stainless ring with a cross on it, a small .925 silver band and a couple fake earrings. The amount of jewelry I have found there amazes me!

Third week with my Nox 600 and I absolutely love this machine. I'm starting to learn the tones and numbers and coming up with a good understanding of what the detector is telling me. Still just running in Park 1 but i switched to 50 tones.

That brings my jewelry totals for the last 3 weeks to 5 rings, 5 earrings, a bracelet, a cross pendant and a ballerina pendant.

View attachment 2060296 View attachment 2060297
liking that bracelet sure would pop all shined up nice digs

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Blewfur

Jan 12, 2021
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver
Nokta Makro Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice finds. Keep that spot a secret!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread