What's new

Back to the field runoffs...

lairmo

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
2,960
Reaction score
4,892
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
I went back to the same field as yesterday, this time without my sifter (I broke it:tongue3:). I did take just the hardware cloth/screen with me. I didn't find any whole pieces but still had fun. I was complaining yesterday about not finding points and only bases so I guess someone heard me and let me find some points today... just the tips...lol. Not as good as yesterday but I'll take it...
IMG_20180420_182817.webpIMG_20180420_182855.webp
I thought this one was pretty cool with the fossil in it:
IMG_20180420_174455.webpNot sure about this one:
IMG_20180420_174530.webp
Thanks for looking! :usflag:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20180420_174339.webp
    IMG_20180420_174339.webp
    97 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20180420_174353.webp
    IMG_20180420_174353.webp
    95.1 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20180420_174401.webp
    IMG_20180420_174401.webp
    81.3 KB · Views: 79
Upvote 0
Forgot to rotate my pics...
 
Some nice finds , maybe you can match some bases and tips. You are on a really good old site. That point you aren’t sure about is another nice transitional Paleo piece probably a type of Dalton
 
The ONLY tip and base I have EVER matched up is one I broke myself...lol
 
That’s a lot of stuff. There’s gotta be some good stuff there too.
 
It's a 40ish acre field attached to a 30ish acre field with rain runoff draws throughout it..fields on the other side of the creek but I don't have permission for those. It has a very nice spring that boils up along side the creek and runs beside it for about half a mile before entering the creek. (I catch a LOT of my crawdads in June/July from that spring) Also a nice LONG walk in the creek for goggle eye, bass, and the occasional trout since MO Dept. of Conv. started stocking upstream...my favorite spot...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom