What's new

Back to the lake,, some gold..

texan connection

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Messages
4,565
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
this was in about a 20'x20' area, under a swimming pear that is now high and dry. over 100 coins in less than 5 hrs. 2 gold rings and a silver, one gold ear ring not pictured..
 

Attachments

  • sept 10.webp
    sept 10.webp
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,192
Upvote 0
Congrats! I would love to see a bigger picture of your finds!
 
gotta another camera on order
 
You're do great at the lake. keep it up.
 
i hope that lake is full of water next time you go.
Mike
 
manorman said:
i hope that lake is full of water next time you go.
Mike

Much as I dont want to run off the rain as it is a desperate drought here. Im enjoying the digging.
 
Something told me you were going to have a good day there. :thumbsup: Wish I could have made it. What did the rings weigh?
 
Total weight,, all in 10K, is 6.82 Grams. This was a 20'x 20' area. It needs sifted. ;D. still alot of signals there, but very hard to hunt, due to the trash. Off the end of the pier is loaded also,, but still has some water.
 
I believe that's about 170.00 worth of gold at spot price.
 
Let me start by saying . . . that I love your avatar man! :laughing7: I've been a fan of Calvin & Hobbs for years and I often think about Calvin saying, "there's treasure everywhere!" as I'm cutting a plug! ;D

Very nice lake finds too, man the price of gold just keeps getting better and better doesn't it! :thumbsup:

I did a bit of "adjusting" with your picture to get a better look at what you found yesterday . . .
hope you don't mind! :icon_thumright:

Dave
 

Attachments

  • sept 10.webp
    sept 10.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 845
Now let me think. Who was not invited to this hunt? Hmmmmm :icon_scratch: :laughing7: Just kidding my friend. Nice hunt.

Burdie
 
Got 3 more today,, with tiny real diamonds and big CZ's,, total weight is now 12.49 grams,, a few more silvers also.
 
Nice job Albert :thumbsup:

(I've got to work on finding jewelry more often :D :D)
 
watercolor said:
Nice job Albert :thumbsup:

(I've got to work on finding jewelry more often :D :D)

Me too, WC! :o

Way to go,TC! :icon_thumright:

Nana :wink:
 
Whoa, look at that!! :o Albert, you're finding some nice stuff there. :headbang:
 
I'm in northeast Texas and all the lakes around here are surrounded by private property. The only swimming area I have found locally was a total bust, I found a lot more in the picnic area beside it. I remember some swimming areas around some of the lakes in the DFW area, are you anywhere close to there? *no specifics wanted, just curious*
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom