What's new

Back to the new permission

relic nut

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,006
Reaction score
7,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to the new permission today after it warmed up a bit. Found some more shell fragments, two pecise of case shot and two round balls. You can still see the imprinted of the bucky balls on one. I have found these before. That had to be a nasty load. Thanks for looking uploadfromtaptalk1460317107022.webpuploadfromtaptalk1460317116817.webpuploadfromtaptalk1460317132532.webp

HH, Relic Nut
 
Upvote 20
I got a feeling your going to hit something good there! Stay at it ...nice finds!!
 
Nice recoveries! :icon_thumleft:
 
nice finds Joe. the impression of the buck's is pretty neat. Looks like you got a good new permission there. I see a possible shell or ball in your future man.
 
If you do find a silver coin there,,
It's going to be old.
Congrats on a nice hunt.
 
The War Between The States continues to provide relics! Nice! :metaldetector::thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom