Back to the park

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I went back to one of my parks this morning and did pretty good if I do say so myself. I certainly got my 4 quarters and more so I'm happy. I ended up with some junk some of which I have no idea what it is. The wire eye frame I found on one side of the park and the arm of the eyeglasses I found on the other side of the park. They don't belong together. There is a blue bangle bracelet that is pretty bent up. Very cheap kids jewelry. A bullet casing. A couple of jeans buttons. And some other junk.

Junk051108.jpg

I ended up with $3.11 in clad.
Money051108.jpg

I had a good day. I'll take it. :wink:

Upvote 0

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
wooohoooo!! You were a coin magnet today sweet lady! I am kinda glad to find that the ear piece did not go with the glass frames you found....I would be contemplating what kind of catastrophe had happened to end up with one piece on each side of the park. lol

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had worse days. WTG Mumszie.

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Nice score Mumzie!

I like a day in the park. :)

A few clad coins for batteries and fuel, and you also got lots of interesting shapes to look at!

...Might be fun to make a little windchime or junque mobile out of them... for the back porch.

HH
rmptr

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WTG mumszie, your finds are increasing with every post. Glad you had a good day out there.

Nat

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not too bad today. You found $3.10 more than me. I did find a set of sunglass frames and a few pull tabs just like you.

We didn't make it up to the water park nor the other park, maybe next weekend.

I'll send you another email soon of some other possible sites.

Take care.

JP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions