What's new

BACK TO THE PICNIC GROVE !

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FOUND 6 WHEATS , 1864 INDIAN WITH NO L ,A REAL ROUGHED UP IH , 1942 P WAR NICKEL , 1927 BUFFALO AND AN ALUMINUM COIN LOOKS FORIEGN DATED 1895 . ALSO PICTURED WAS A REAL NEAT LOOKING FALL LEAF.
 

Attachments

  • P1030108.webp
    P1030108.webp
    24.4 KB · Views: 216
  • P1030107.webp
    P1030107.webp
    21 KB · Views: 203
  • P1030109.webp
    P1030109.webp
    53.6 KB · Views: 197
Another sweet day Mike, great hunt!
 
Wtg on that IH
That might be the oldest coin pulled from out there....
 
Great finds, Mike!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That aluminum coin sure is cool. Are you going to try to get it any cleaner?

Thanks for the text! I was on the fence about going, but when I got your message, I pulled the trigger.

Oh, and thanks for letting me hold your war nickel! ;D
 
Very nice OLD finds Mike....Thats the oldest Indian I have seen posted .Congrats.
 
Great job on that 64, I was hoping it would have an "L" but its still an AWESOME find for sure!!!!
 
Looks like a nice old spot.... care to drag me along next time? :laughing7:

Really nice finds Mike! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom