What's new

Back to the ranch

gearjammer

Full Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2015
Messages
226
Reaction score
332
Golden Thread
0
Location
northern Caifornia
Detector(s) used
Etrac and Ace 350 and a Gold Bug now.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They dug out those old stumps so went for a quick look see. Lots of shotgun shells, small scrap iron fence staples and on old chisel.My buddy Dan found. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435418412.389499.webp
 
Upvote 10
Never know when one of them will hold a cache of some kind. Congrats on getting ot.
 
IM GOING BACK TO CALI TO CALI TO CALI IM GOING BACK TO CALI TO GET MY DAMM CHISEL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I DROPPED.
 
IM GOING BACK TO CALI TO CALI TO CALI IM GOING BACK TO CALI TO GET MY DAMM CHISEL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I DROPPED.

Sutphin needs his own blog or forum section. Hilarious.

Good find. Wonder if anyone can hammer down an age? Lol
 
I think I forgot a pic of axe head we found there a week ago.ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435438147.243443.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435438167.995912.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom