What's new

Back to the swimming hole

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2011
Messages
1,734
Reaction score
2,760
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, Nokta Triple Score, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Another successful 3 hour hunt at the swimming hole where I previously found 8 rings. I only managed 4 this time! :tongue3:

Wheat cents included are: 1924, 1938, 1944, 1946, 1946D, 1950, 1955D and one I cannot read.

The "Peace" ring is stamped 925 and the gold ring is stamped with just a "D." Not sure what that means.
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    135.9 KB · Views: 107
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    210.5 KB · Views: 105
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    54.4 KB · Views: 111
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    109.7 KB · Views: 108
I like that crown thing = pretty cool

good haul of rings too :thumbsup:
 
Good hunt!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Cool variety of finds!
Congrats on the rings and Wheaties!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom