What's new

Back to where I got the Hobo nickle

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out in the water again golds 85 and 86 plus 2 junkets and what I think is a silver cameo
 

Attachments

  • 1438709310569.webp
    1438709310569.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 166
Upvote 26
What a year ! :occasion14:
 
They sure have some age to them, great looking cameo.
 
DANG... And I think I'm doing awesome with 6 gold rings... Sure puts it in perspective! On the other hand, the closest ocean is more than 10 hours away...

-Skippy
 
That looks like some OLD gold, too!
 
Sure seems to be a very productive area you have selected. How deep into the water do you go? Your finds are always interesting.
 
Looks like you had a nice water hunt.
 
I go put chest to wet sand
 
I'm up to 4 rings for the year. Lol

Your killing it with the rings!!
 
Love the treasure!! That's a big silver ring..Wow!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom