What's new

Back to where i got the seated and did well

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to where i got the seated coins yesterday 3rd target was an 18k wedding band the night is starting off well i thought a little after a little while and really deep was the silver boyscout ring but can anyone tell me what the insignia on the sides mean there both the same? had a very faint signal and was about to give up on it since it was extremely deep and appeared to be floating in the hole then i finally got it out and am still wondering if its civil war or not? hoping some one can tell me. also got the usual junk including the junk flower ring thanks for looking
kent
 

Attachments

  • 18 001.webp
    18 001.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 155
  • 18 003.webp
    18 003.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 153
  • 18 005.webp
    18 005.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 153
  • 18 006.webp
    18 006.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 150
  • 18 007.webp
    18 007.webp
    25 KB · Views: 139
Upvote 0
Really cool finds including that nice Eagle C ( Cavalry) button.
 
That Sea Scout ring is really cool, would love to have that.
 
Plymouthian: I agree with Dengar. I think what you found was a Sea Scout ring - not a boy scout ring. The SS most likely stands for Sea Scout as it is on each side of an anchor.
 
What a mix of unique finds.... I swear I learn more every day from reading these posts and looking at the finds. Never heard of the Sea Scouts..... time for some research.
Keep it up, there has to be more at that spot.

Cliff
 
plymouthian12 said:
Went back to where i got the seated coins yesterday

Hey Kent congratulations on some great finds too bad I missed you this is what I got in the morning!!!!!


SnT
 

Attachments

  • image-1470372379.webp
    image-1470372379.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 113
Wow! Those are great finds, Plymouthian...manufactured in Waterbury, Ct...just up the highway a bit from my town.

I was a pleasure to meet you ..I wish you continued success !

Lorraine
 
Looks like those beaches are churning up lots of goodies!! congrats on the gold!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom