What's new

Bad day decting

john glassman

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
708
Reaction score
1,120
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the day did start out good my headphone wire inside plug broke then forgot digging pouch. I found few items and this metal plate the bottum says united states looks military to me..I checked myself had enough ticks on me to poppyseed bagel.
 

Attachments

  • 20150508_182659.webp
    20150508_182659.webp
    151.3 KB · Views: 175
  • 20150508_182924.webp
    20150508_182924.webp
    125.5 KB · Views: 190
Upvote 16
Nice digs - good luck on the plate!
 
Nice finds! Nifty spoon too.

Problems didn't stop you from having a little fun making finds!
I have forgotten my detector before..not good.
 
Hate it when ya come home with live things crawling all over..........
 
Better than a great day at work!
 
The fun, the sun, it's all good!
 
Must have been tick day I came home with 5 on me today . God I hate those things
 
Those are great finds I haven't gone in5 days just the spoon would make me happy happy (first thing in the morning I'm gone)
 
John wear and the hell do you live to have that many ticks already. . I would wear a tyvek suit even though it would make you sweat your arse off at least they could not get to your skin . Also neat finds,vanzutphen
 
Still neat finds ! :thumbsup:
 
ticks are thick this year
 
ticks are thick this year
Anywhere there high amount deer population. I was walking around when tick landed right on arm I flicked it off and when driving home I could feel a tick crawling up to my neck I flick out the car window. Need time I will us my 100 percent deet a stuff miltary grade.
 
We all have bad days. Ain't it nice to have somewhere to gripe? Anyway, once I drive over an hour and forgot to bring my detector. Lol
 
A bad day of detecting is better than a good day at work! :icon_thumright: Man you dug a lot of targets. Sorry to hear about your headphones. I had the same thing happen last year. I keep a cheaper pair as a back-up or loaner.
 
A bad day of detecting is better than a good day at work! :icon_thumright: Man you dug a lot of targets. Sorry to hear about your headphones. I had the same thing happen last year. I keep a cheaper pair as a back-up or loaner.
I had hard time hearing faint signals because the leafs crunching so loud the ground is bone dry there. I fixed the headphones i resolderd the plug back to brand new almost. I looked up plate Its ammo crate tag from the spanish american war
 
Looks like you found a butt plate off a gun too?
 
Hate it when ya come home with live things crawling all over..........

Dude, that gives me the heebie-jeebies just thinking of it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom