What's new

Bad Gateway

AbTexEx

Full Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
206
Reaction score
248
Golden Thread
0
Location
America's Dairyland
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Keep getting the 502 screen when I log in.
It only happens when logging in from the "Home" page.
Re click the bookmark and comes right up logged in.
Chrome on windows 10.??? Lost track of the upgrades.

wow


AJones
 
Clear the cookies or browsing history.
 
It has already been reported to admins mods are experiencing it as well.
 
Mozilla Firefox Here

as Treasure Hunter already said... Reports are in
I've been getting them since this morning

still.webp
 
Caused by a loose nut behind the keyboard :laughing9:
 
I resemble That remark :occasion16:
 
Last edited:
Glad it's not just me and my antique computer. I tried smacking it a couple of times but, still got the white screen.
 
I get it as well, repeatedly......

Just an annoyance....
 
Troll banned, comments deleted.
 
How long as this been going on? just experiencing it tonight, press refresh and I'm straight on the board. Bloody glitches :laughing9:

SS
 
I'm experiencing the same...sometimes I can get in ....others "BAD GATEWAY"
 
the only cure is to pee directly on your keyboard
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom