Bad news about that ancient mound in Alabama.

shopdog

Oct 20, 2008
I HAVE BEEN BY THIS MOUND WHILE HUNTING FOR GOLD IN THE AREA THE THING IS HUGE I DONT THINK THEY WILL DESTROY THE HOLE THING BUT WHO KNOWS IF I HAD KNOWN IT WAS A MOUND I WOULD HAVE CHECKED IT OUT

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Typical corrupt small town goverment wanting a piece of that China pie. Sam Walden is turning over in his grave. The government uses Indian mounds for Sams club parking lot but be damned if you can pick up an arrowhead. Double standard. I say go dig up the Mayors mother and stick her in the parking lot. ugggh sorry just venting :BangHead:

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The BS part is, we are not allowed to dig certain things, but the grubbement can do what they like...I never did understand that concept...I find it, it goes in MY museum.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
greg-rocks said:
alot of criminal things going on in oxford,Alabama.I wonder what the average IQ is in Oxford???The mayor has set the bar real low. :protest:
I can not bash the intelligence levels of people in the south. They say the difference between a killing in the north and a killing in the south is that in the north the crime is never solved. In the south however they know who did it and why and most agree they probably needed killing. :laughing7:

Yahhh Oxford is all messed up. Federal Gov watching them close in past and present deeds.

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
TnMountains said:
greg-rocks said:
alot of criminal things going on in oxford,Alabama.I wonder what the average IQ is in Oxford???The mayor has set the bar real low. :protest:
I can not bash the intelligence levels of people in the south. They say the difference between a killing in the north and a killing in the south is that in the north the crime is never solved. In the south however they know who did it and why and most agree they probably needed killing. :laughing7:

Yahhh Oxford is all messed up. Federal Gov watching them close in past and present deeds.
i meant no disrespect towards anyone in the south other than those who thought the indian mound destruction in oxford alabama made any sense,maybe should have chose my words a little better.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
greg-rocks said:
TnMountains said:
greg-rocks said:

i meant no disrespect towards anyone in the south other than those who thought the indian mound destruction in oxford alabama made any sense,maybe should have chose my words a little better.

I once read a Civil War diary written by an Ohio boy stationed in Kentucky.

" These sharp nosed, sandy headed, gander legged Kentuckyans whose ambition is a log house, dirty young ones, 6 to 15 in number, a whife as motly as a pot pie…all they know is to ask 2 to 3 times as much as anything is worth. But the boys beat them at times."

-January 26, 1862, Bacon Creek, Camp Jefferson, Kentucky

Seems like an Ohio problem. :D :P

OP
OP
Th3rty7

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
Last I heard the sh*t is outta control in bama, I read that they are replacing police with natl. guard in some areas.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread