What's new

Badge, with a loin and a Crown on it

Vino

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
3,804
Reaction score
5,046
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Badge, with a lion and a Crown on it

Found this the other day, really hard to read what it says on the bottom.
I posted this in what is it, someone thinks its from possible Merchant Navy?
If anyone could chime in that would be GREAT.
Thanks George
 

Attachments

  • 1435453210459.webp
    1435453210459.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 107
  • 1435453222346.webp
    1435453222346.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 100
  • 1435453253801.webp
    1435453253801.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Upvote 8
Cool find but I didn't see a loin anywhere on the badge haha
 
Is that beef, or pork?:laughing7:
 
Looks interesting enough.
 
You tendered a lion pic, not a loin, or even a tenderloin
 
Here is a better picture.
 

Attachments

  • 1435459242779.webp
    1435459242779.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 105
Man, I'm stumped, but knowing your normal stuff it's probably another freakin banner find lol. Likely a tag from the Nina pinta, or Santa maria
 
Man, I'm stumped, but knowing your normal stuff it's probably another freakin banner find lol. Likely a tag from the Nina pinta, or Santa maria

Lol.
Not sure about that one!!
 
It's cool!!! Sorry, can't help!!!
 
From souvenir spoon RMS Berengaria Cunard Liner - 1920's
 

Attachments

  • berengaria spoon.webp
    berengaria spoon.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 93
Deepsecrets -- a master of research! :thumbsup::notworthy:
 
From souvenir spoon RMS Berengaria Cunard Liner - 1920's

Awsome. .
Thank you very much.
I knew it wasn't that old but was just curious! !!!
George
 
You are one of the best! A real asset to this site :occasion14:. There's a handful of you guys here (including OWK who I just met recently) who are amazing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom