Dozer D Silver Member Joined Feb 12, 2012 Messages 3,360 Reaction score 3,083 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Dec 13, 2018 #1 Got a call from one of my two branches that sells me bags, that another dime bag has filled and ready for pickup. Good results this time, 12-SILVERS as: 10-Rosies, 1-merc, 1-Can. Might be the best one this year, I'll have to double check. Upvote 0
Got a call from one of my two branches that sells me bags, that another dime bag has filled and ready for pickup. Good results this time, 12-SILVERS as: 10-Rosies, 1-merc, 1-Can. Might be the best one this year, I'll have to double check.
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 13, 2018 #2 Good job Dozer. I have more luck with dimes than any other coin.
Coincrazed Full Member Joined Aug 18, 2013 Messages 142 Reaction score 153 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Dec 13, 2018 #3 Nice score Dozer! Keep it up!!!