What's new

Bag Accuracy

kalebdad

Full Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I saw the thread on the Bags and thought I would post my totals from my last bag. Keep in Mind I Dumped $400 of this.

Here it is.
1998 halves
91 40% halves
2 Keys
5 dimes
1 100 Leones
1 Nickle
1 Sasquatch 1 $
1 Canadian 1$
31 Pennies
2 Canadian Pennies
18 Quarters

Thats the total inside the bag.

JD
 
Upvote 0
so another words you had a crazy overage plus lots of silver? nice
 
Never had a bag be over cept one that had a dozen or so $1 coins, have had alot of short ones though- one as much as $50 cause there were so many dam quarters counted as halves. All part of the game. HH all, Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom