twiggmeister68
Greenie
Picked up a bag of dimes today. Never really have much luck with them, but this one was diffrent.
80 Rosie's and 4 Merc's.
If I get the chance tomorrow, I will post pic's.
Merc's: 1920, 1926, 1934 and 1941.
Rosie's: 1946 x 2, 1947 x 1, 1948 x 1, 1949 x 3, 1950 x 3, 1951 x 1, 1952 x 1, 1953 x 1, 1954 x 1, 1956 x 3, 1957 x 3, 1958 x 2, 1960 x 5, 1961 x 2, 1962 x 8, 1963 x 12 and 1964 x 31.
Twigg
Sorry the pics are not better quality.
80 Rosie's and 4 Merc's.
If I get the chance tomorrow, I will post pic's.
Merc's: 1920, 1926, 1934 and 1941.
Rosie's: 1946 x 2, 1947 x 1, 1948 x 1, 1949 x 3, 1950 x 3, 1951 x 1, 1952 x 1, 1953 x 1, 1954 x 1, 1956 x 3, 1957 x 3, 1958 x 2, 1960 x 5, 1961 x 2, 1962 x 8, 1963 x 12 and 1964 x 31.
Twigg
Sorry the pics are not better quality.
Attachments
Upvote
0









