What's new

Bag of halves nets my first Ben and WL

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A small town bank had this bag of $692 worth of halves, I found 3~ 40% and 2 ~90%
the franklin looked like it was run over by fifty cars and the Walking Liberty looks like it was drilled or shot.....lol

But at least it is silver, enjoy the pics ;D
 

Attachments

  • DSC01127.webp
    DSC01127.webp
    19 KB · Views: 361
  • DSC01128.webp
    DSC01128.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 335
  • DSC01129.webp
    DSC01129.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 336
  • DSC01130.webp
    DSC01130.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 326
Upvote 0
Congrats on the silver. I'm surprised to see rolled halves in a bag or did they throw those in after you said you wanted them?
 
Man that is some beat up coins. Silver is silver but I think I would sell them as melt.
 
I will melt those down for ya!
 
hahaha, they need melted down!!!
 
Wow those are some fugly coins. But congrats on the silver!
 
Put them out of their misery and melt them. Those are two of the most awful looking coins I have seen in a while.
 
I did not know it was legal to melt any coins?
 
Goes4ever said:
I did not know it was legal to melt any coins?
No problem on silver coins, can't do the cents & nickels yet.
 
really? Thanks for the info, when you melt them though how do you prove it is silver?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom