frankiefry
Jr. Member
- Joined
- May 16, 2010
- Messages
- 41
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SW Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- BH Tracker IV, Ace 250, Tesoro Silver uMax
So, I start my day off with a skunk box (the 4th in a row) from B of A. Now mind you, I don't have many options at this time, so I take what I can get and hope for the best. I figure the skunks can't last forever. There's another bank in the next town that has a coin counting maching in the lobby and I have been coveting the bag of halves in it, but since I didn't have an account there, I couldn't get at it. Well today that all changed. I opened an account, and armed with $500 in skunky halves, I was going to fill that bag and bring it home. I knew that it had almost $400 in it already, because I had talked to the vault cashier a few weeks ago about it. I also knew that it was only a $500 bag versus the $1000 bags that some machines handle. With the job finally done, and that bag searched like each dip in was a treat, I can honestly say that bags are tons more fun than boxes. Each handful held a suprise, be it lint, coins other than halves, or that silver we all are looking for. I made it last as long as I could, but eventually the bottom was found.
Here are the totals:
6 90% (5 Kennedys and 1 Barber) 1912 D
24 40%
5 quarters
4 dimes (1 1946 D Rosie + 1 Canadian)
2 nickels
9 pennies
I'm not even disapointed that I didn't get a guitar pick. LOL Good Luck everyone on your next search.
Here are the totals:6 90% (5 Kennedys and 1 Barber) 1912 D
24 40%
5 quarters
4 dimes (1 1946 D Rosie + 1 Canadian)
2 nickels
9 pennies
I'm not even disapointed that I didn't get a guitar pick. LOL Good Luck everyone on your next search.
Upvote
0
This is why I love doing bags so much, they are tons of fun to look through and almost always full of surprises! Unfortunately I have emptied all the bags around me so now I have to wait a few months for them to replenish 






