N no_limits Full Member Joined Apr 8, 2017 Messages 108 Reaction score 398 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Detector(s) used Garrett's ace 250/ Garrett AT pro/ AT pro pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 16, 2019 #1 I found a brass ball button it's about the size of a dime was wondering if anyone might know how to date it can't find much on this type I'm thinking 17th or 18th century but I'm probably way off any help would be appreciated
I found a brass ball button it's about the size of a dime was wondering if anyone might know how to date it can't find much on this type I'm thinking 17th or 18th century but I'm probably way off any help would be appreciated
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,709 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2019 #2 I think 1810-1830 give or take a couple years. Upvote 0
N no_limits Full Member Joined Apr 8, 2017 Messages 108 Reaction score 398 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Detector(s) used Garrett's ace 250/ Garrett AT pro/ AT pro pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 17, 2019 Thread Owner #3 Thank you that's about what I was thinking. Upvote 0
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,596 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 18, 2019 #4 Circa 1850 Upvote 0