ball caps

I've sold a few and yes I used a box, so not to crush the hat. It's still 1st class though, if you use the right size box.

I am glad you did well with that hat. I wish I would have auction mine but I did not know. I will auction everyone I find from now on though. I will never start another hit by it now for $45 but I guess you live and learn

I was wearing one about 6 months ago and somebody came up and said I love your hat I'll give you $20 for it and I said no because it fit nice! I wore that thing to the ground and then threw it away. Who knows what it was worth I had no idea. I didn't even think to check but it was the old vintage Red Sox hat. it was green with the red clover on the front of it. Oops!

Congratulations on the hat score!

I am glad you did well with that hat. I wish I would have auction mine but I did not know. I will auction everyone I find from now on though. I will never start another hit by it now for $45 but I guess you live and learn I was wearing one about 6 months ago and somebody came up and said I love your hat I'll give you $20 for it and I said no because it fit nice! I wore that thing to the ground and then threw it away. Who knows what it was worth I had no idea. I didn't even think to check but it was the old vintage Red Sox hat. it was green with the red clover on the front of it. Oops! Congratulations on the hat score!
Lol. Wrong thread. Sorry...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back