Ball mill price

Load77

Apr 10, 2021
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im going to be upgrading my mill setup in the next few months.
I have a good 2’x3’ ball mill, but it’s just not big enough for my needs.
I’d like to sell it, but I really have no idea what it’s worth. My brother built it.
It would also come with a lot of extra balls.
Any idea what it’s worth?
If anyone is interested in it shoot me a pm.

Thanks!

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Could you show some picture's of it ? I don't know the price of one BUT the price would depend on it's condition and what goes with it . and since your in Oregon you'll need to find someone close (shipping $$ ) or someone willing to pick it up at your location which I'm sure you know already! I've made several smaller portable mills over the years and I got $250. plus shipping . I don't know anything about yours soooooooooooo ? GOOD LUCK !

HardRockNM

Nov 8, 2020
New Mexico/Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't know what it's worth, but would potentially be interested in it. May have about 1,000 tons of high-grade ore available to mill this year.

BlasterJ

Apr 2, 2020
Southern California
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yeah, post pics for sure. Value depends a lot on what quality of components (i.e. name-brand motors and bearings vs. import) and whether it's shop-made or a refurbished commercial unit. Also what provisions are there for installing a feed system, etc.

HardRockNM

Nov 8, 2020
New Mexico/Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
For reference, I've received quotes in the $30-40k neighborhood for 4'x4' EIMCO ball mills. I don't recall what was included in the sale, but they were all continuous-feed versus batch models. Batch models are worth far less.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions