What's new

Bank called.. They got two full bags, and 280 in large dollars.. wish me luch

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
bank called and said they got two 500.00 bags of halves and 280 in the large dollars. I knwo they are prob dumps, but the large dollars is an encouraging sign. Wish me luck..
Keith
 
Upvote 0
good luck...the only large coins i run into are clad Ikes...i always wondered what else could they be? Morgans and peace dollars? somehow i doubt you would find Morgans as they were taken out of circulation back in the day......peace dollars ...i just don't know.. :icon_scratch:..maybe if they were someones private collection then there could be lots of goodies in there
 
a coin dealer in my area will pay $1.10 a piece for IKE's check around before you dump em
 
a coin dealer in my area will pay $1.10 a piece for IKE's check around before you dump em
i got about 40 of em i know they're clad but i held onto them because you don't see them anymore....but i just might get rid of doubles if they go up enough
 
You better find some awesome stuff in this haul, and let us know what you find!

Good luck!!!
 
Re: Bank called.. They got two full bags, and 280 in large dollars.. wish me luc

Good luck on the bags. I can't get any of the banks to give the machine bags, they all say the same thing - "not allowed". I tried pestering a few managers and got nowhere so I stick to the boxes.

Maine_Jim
 
Good luch!

Lots too look through = lots of potential.

I hope they aren't skunks!

Pray for the silvaaaa!

~Dave
 
I have found Peace dollars in my Ikes along with silver Ikes and 1973.

Good luck
Cat
 
Sorry ive been away. My comp was down

I went the first day and got the 240 in halves. I thought there was 280. In the box there where no silver dollars however there was a lone 40% kennedy. So i was very excited for the bag. The teller then tells me there was a problem with there bags so i couldnt get them til the next day. I found this weird as she called me 20 min earlier and sai come get them.
ANyways i got both bags the next day.
Bag 1
SKUNK
Bag two
4-40%ers
1-90%er

IDK but somethin smells fishy. I know im just speculating, but i think a teller or two searched the bags .
Just my assumption though.
Thanks for all the wishes
Keith
 
That does smell fishy. Speaking of fish how bout those dolphins? The division is stacked so far and Im lovin every minute of it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom