What's new

Bank called

Michigan Hunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2006
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
and said that a lady had come in and turned in 40$ worth of pennies and did I want them, so I said sure i'll be right there.

Brought them home and checked them out. The first roll had a 1935 Buffalo in it from the rest of the rolls I found, also found a 1922 5 cent from Italy and a 1928 5 cent from Finland.

I don't have a camera so can't take any pictures.

Indian Heads

1884 1
1901 2
1905 1
1907 3

Wheaties

1917 2 1940 6 1947 1 1953 5
1919 1 1941 9 1947D 1 1953D 15
1919S 1 1942 5 1948 4 1954D 7
1924 1 1942D 2 1948D 3 19555D 16
1928 1 1944 13 1949D 1 1956D 23
1929 1 1944D 2 1950 3 1957 2
1934 1 1945 10 1950D 5 1957D 17
1935 1 1945D 2 1951 1 1958 4
1936 4 1946 11 1951D10 1958D 12
1937 1 1946D 6 1952D 7
 
Upvote 0
Nice bank! What condition was the 1884 coin?

Maine_Jim
 
You really must post photos when you find IH's.

How did you get the Buffalo....?

You mentioned $40 in pennies, did you also get rolls of Nickles? and do you have a rapore with the teller?

Mojo
 
Coinmojo

No the Buff was stuffed in a roll of pennies. I just opened my account with this bank 4 weeks ago this is a very small town we live in
 
Awesome bank. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom