What's new

Bank fee

mjh955

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2011
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Norcal
After ordering a box of halves yesterday morning, my bank informed me that they would have to start charging $2.50 for every box i order. This is for all coin. Anyone else having this done by their bank?
 
Upvote 0
fistfulladirt said:
Time to find a new bank.

Yep.. Do you have an account there?
 
I do have an account there. I think I'll make them my dump bank now. Got lots of skunks from them.
 
mjh955 said:
I do have an account there. I think I'll make them my dump bank now. Got lots of skunks from them.
Yea, probally a good idea..that sucks..i hope my banks dont start doing that
 
I opened a personal account the other day and was told I would need to open a business account if I'd been doing coin orders. No biggie. They offered a free option.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom