What's new

Bank Hopping Continues... No, they are worth 50 cents not 25.

coolcash2004

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
2,005
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Rode around to about 10 or 15 banks today. Got $200 in rolled halves and found 5 40%ers. One bank had 40 loose all silver 40% halves, but the teller would only give me 10. Said she wanted the rest. I said ok, payed her what she asked, and left. Get outside and realize that she thought each half was worth 25 cents, so I went back in and gave her another $2.50.

TOTAL: 15 40%ers.

Also balanced out another tellers drawer for her. Kid balances out bank error of 25 cents lol.

-CC
 
Upvote 0
coolcash2004 said:
...the teller would only give me 10. Said she wanted the rest. I said ok, payed her what she asked, and left. Get outside and realize that she thought each half was worth 25 cents, so I went back in and gave her another $2.50.

So you are telling us that she knew silver halves were worth something but thought a half was going for 25 cents? :o ;D ;D

She should have at least offered to sell you acouple more for being honest.
 
Thanks!

Lol. I just want to be nice.... After the 7 pounds of silver from yesterday I didnt mind really.

I thought you needed a highschool education to be a teller?

-CC
 
HS Education to be a teller- no just no felonies. Gonna start calling you the Silver King- school better start up again soon or there won't be any silver left for the rest of us LOL. HH Mark
 
Lol, thanks!

Vacation out west and to Alaska in a couple weeks.... then school.

-CC
 
coolcash2004 said:
Lol, thanks!

Vacation out west and to Alaska in a couple weeks.... then school.

-CC

Hope you're fishing in AK - good luck and have fun on the trip - Alaska is the prettiest place in the world !!
 
Thanks!

Yep, we already have 2 full day trips planned for fishing. One is on a river, one is on the ocean.

-CC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom