What's new

Bank Note Collection

pgill

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
1,258
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have added my Bank Note collection onto my web page. If you are interested in bank notes, then please take a look. I have placed 3 pages of them onto the site.

http://petergill.webs.com/banknotes.htm

Let me know what you think of my collection....

God bless
Peter
 
Nice Collection of bank notes. My favorites were the bills pulled out of the sewer including the ten dollar bill. Is there a date on the ten dollar bill?
:icon_thumleft:
 
cool site. you collect a lot of stuff! :thumbsup:
 
999digger said:
Nice Collection of bank notes. My favorites were the bills pulled out of the sewer including the ten dollar bill. Is there a date on the ten dollar bill?
:icon_thumleft:

The sewer notes are cool. It's a 1990 $10 FRN.
 
Hi Guys,

Thanks for looking at all my collections :thumbsup: You are right about the date being 1990...... holyDiver..... you must have good eyes, or you just know your notes..... Funny, but that is the only USA note that I have at this time..... How it came to come down the sewer I do not know..... But there again, you will be amazed at what comes down sewers...... I do have a great coin collection also, but have not photographed them yet..... But I will do soon :icon_thumleft:

Thanks again, and God bless
Peter
 
DrDetector said:
999digger said:
Nice Collection of bank notes. My favorites were the bills pulled out of the sewer including the ten dollar bill. Is there a date on the ten dollar bill?
:icon_thumleft:

The sewer notes are cool. It's a 1990 $10 FRN.
How did you know that bill was from 1990? There is like no way to tell from the photograph unless you have really good eyes.
 
999 Digger,

I was wondering the same thing..... :o Unless the design is special to that year..... I do not know the notes that well, I am a coin guy :thumbsup:
 
The signature showing at the bottom indicated it was either a 1988A or a 1990 series $10 note, and the serial number is too high for 1988A so that leaves the series 1990 which it had to be.
 
Well done DrDetector..... you are an observer :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom