Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This signal hit hard and deep and I knew at that moment this was a potential banner find. It had my F75 SCREAMING!!!!!!
IMG_2357.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Upvote 8
Please keep in mind when posting replies that TNet is family friendly.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

I can't believe this thread is still up. It doesn't offend me in the least, but there's nothing family friendly about it!

I was somewhat curious about how this thread was going to go. I haven't laughed this hard reading Tnet ever. I am not disappointed, even a little. Between the pervs and the puritans this is going to be epic. Keep up the good work everybody.

I wasn't sure either, but I took the shot. I'm a gambling type of man. It was just so strange to see. I shook my head and thought, "Must get lonely in this here woods" and got the hell out of there.

I can't believe this thread is still up. It doesn't offend me in the least, but there's nothing family friendly about it!

Maybe not family friendly....but it was friendly to someone.

Truth, we here at TNet truly appreciate your honesty and excessive willingness
to share your most precious finds.

This item is not among them.

Up here we have a saying: "Shoot, Shovel and Shut Up", which is generally
reserved for the termination of an undesired varmint. There are some parallels,
to other activities that should be considered when one has unearthed something
which should forever remain...earthed.

When you find like objects in the future, it would be best to simply dig a few more
shovelfuls of dirt from the hole, push the..uh.....device..back into the hole and
refill the hole, packing it down well.

If someone asks you how you did that day?

"Nope, didn't find a damn thing!"

:occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14:

Truth, we here at TNet truly appreciate your honesty and excessive willingness
to share your most precious finds.

This item is not among them.

Up here we have a saying: "Shoot, Shovel and Shut Up", which is generally
reserved for the termination of an undesired varmint. There are some parallels,
to other activities that should be considered when one has unearthed something
which should forever remain...earthed.

When you find like objects in the future, it would be best to simply dig a few more
shovelfuls of dirt from the hole, push the..uh.....device..back into the hole and
refill the hole, packing it down well.

If someone asks you how you did that day?

"Nope, didn't find a damn thing!"

:occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14:

I humbly agree. I will remove it as soon as I get home. Thank you for explaining it well.

Last edited:
Truth, wow, that would have made me step back wonder about hunting any further. Thanks for the laughs as I know others did also. I could not have picked that trash up, let alone put it in my pouch or if it made it home, tossed in my trash as that would be the bag that splits open for all the contents to fall out in front of the neighbors with that in front. Best left there , bury and put a bio-hazard warning overtop.

Did you look inside to see if any coins were there?

Did you look inside to see if any coins were there?

If I was dead broke, dying of thirst and water cost a dime.....

................... nope.........................still couldn't do it.

Remember:

CannotUnsee.jpg

Last edited:
Hi TRUTH; I'm gonna duck out of this one. I got some praying to do and I ain't telling my Pastor either. TH, Sorry but I didn't know what else to say on this one. It really got me going scared ok. Thanks. Lord, That's sick for sure. May God forgive them. PEACE:RONB

PS: DizzyDigger; Thanks. The kitten says it ALL for me ok. PEACE:RONB

Last edited:
Truth, wow, that would have made me step back wonder about hunting any further. Thanks for the laughs as I know others did also. I could not have picked that trash up, let alone put it in my pouch or if it made it home, tossed in my trash as that would be the bag that splits open for all the contents to fall out in front of the neighbors with that in front. Best left there , bury and put a bio-hazard warning overtop.

Lmao!!! Yes it was definitely one that I'll never forget. Have a blessed day my brother

Hi TRUTH; I'm gonna duck out of this one. I got some praying to do and I ain't telling my Pastor either. TH, Sorry but I didn't know what else to say on this one. It really got me going scared ok. Thanks. Lord, That's sick for sure. May God forgive them. PEACE:RONB

PS: DizzyDigger; Thanks. The kitten says it ALL for me ok. PEACE:RONB

I'll bow out graciously myself [emoji1317]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back