What's new

Banner Stone from S.W. Georgia

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2011
Messages
6,151
Reaction score
7,986
Golden Thread
4
Location
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old find but worth looking at - I found this banner stone after the Flood of 1994 in the Flint River while walking back to the boat. It had more of an orange color when it was wet but dried out to being brown. Mud stone material? Only whole one I've ever found.
 

Attachments

  • Flint River banner Stone (1).webp
    Flint River banner Stone (1).webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 2,639
  • Flint River banner Stone (2).webp
    Flint River banner Stone (2).webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 827
  • Flint River banner Stone.webp
    Flint River banner Stone.webp
    45 KB · Views: 804
Upvote 0
cool find, congratz. good luck JYD...
 
Nice! defintly worth a look! thanks.....
 
Thanks for the post/pic. That is one fine Artifact find!!
 
.......you forgot to mention the killer river polish on it :icon_sunny:
 
Nice! I have half of one very much like it that I found over here just a few miles east of the flint river.
 
That is an awesome find. I have only found one-half of one in a field.
 
Beautiful find! I've only seen a few. very nice.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom