What's new

Barbers and Indians - 6/12/11

Pocket Spill

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
1,518
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Etrac
First picture is from last weekend. Was back on the western side of the state and went to a fairground field and got the 1898 Barber. Got out for a few hours last Sunday to a park and got a pair of Indians - 1900 and a 1902 I nicked.

Second picture is from this weekend. On Friday night I went to a park I have hunted alot over the past 3 years and it is still giving up goodies. In an hour and a half short hunt I got a 1932 Washington and 5 wheaties.

Today was a group hunt with Etrac007, Gimmie The Loot, RottonR, and then Olderactor showed up later. My finds included a full liberty 1905-O Barber Dime, a 1900 Barber dime, a pair of 1890 Indians and my first old Mexican coin - a 1906 Two Centavos. On the other side it's dated 1906 and has a 2C in the middle. Also got 11 wheaties.

001.webp
003.webp
 
Hey PS - Good to see you again. Glad you got some good loot! That full liberty barber is a great find. Can't wait till I can find barbers as good as you!

HH!
 
Nice shinny group with some I.H.s. Pouched a 32p earlier this year myself, WTG
 
great hunt pat nice to hunt with you again. i ended up with 26 wheaties , 27 clad quarters , 1 merc , 1 rosie and a war nickel !
 
damn nice finds ps! that 1905 barber is amazing!

Neil
 
some beauties there, well done.
 
great group of finds, especially the 05 barber!
 
Wow! Another great set of coinage! Nice hunt!
 
Great hunt :icon_thumright: Nice group there.
HH
John
 
AWESOME finds my friend - BIGTIME CONGRATS!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
Great finds bud! Wish your Washington had a Mint mark. Next time. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom