N.J.THer
Silver Member
- Joined
- Nov 16, 2006
- Messages
- 3,283
- Reaction score
- 240
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Middlesex County, New Jersey
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
I'm posting this after reading one of Hispan's posts.
These two finds are from two completely different sites and they don't fit together but my question is do you think the decorative handled item with the hole through is from a barrel tap? I originally thought it might be from some sort of gas lamp.
Here are the pictures:
Thanks for looking
NJ
These two finds are from two completely different sites and they don't fit together but my question is do you think the decorative handled item with the hole through is from a barrel tap? I originally thought it might be from some sort of gas lamp.
Here are the pictures:
Thanks for looking
NJ
It would be like these first three pics.sorta I'm thinking!Could be from a Samovar?
)







