Jan 18, 2014
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster Vsat
Tesoro Diablo Umaxx
Garrett CXIII
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A young boy comes home from school early one day and after walking through the house finds his mom isn't home. After a little while he hears his mom and the voice of another man other than his father enter the house. He hears them making their way upstairs and afraid of having to explain why he's home early he hides in his folks' bedroom closet. He hears this man and his mother enter the room and begin to have sex. After a while he hears his father coming into the house sayin...g honey I'm home and his mom afraid of being caught with another man tells the man to hide in the closet. A few minutes go by and the man hears "it's dark in here". He's surprised to find he's not alone in the closet and he says "yes it sure is". The young boy says "I have a baseball"..and the man says " that's nice". The boy says "want to buy it?"...the man says no and the boy says " my father is out there" and the man says how much do you want for the ball? The boy says six hundred dollars so the man gives him the money. Then the boy says " I have a baseball glove"...and knowing what's coming next asks the boy how much he wants for the glove the boy says four hundred dollars and the man gives him the money. A week goes by and the boys father says to his son "go get your ball and glove and let's have a catch". The boys he doesn't have them anymore because he sold them. His father says " you sold them? For how much?" The boy says one thousand dollars. His father says I thought I told you not to take advantage of people or try to cheat them. The father says " come Sunday your going to confession". That Sunday in church the boy sits down in the confessional booth and says " it's dark in here" and the priest says "oh no...not this s**t again".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread