Upvote 2
OP
OP
Cariboo5

Cariboo5

Oct 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks ToddsPoint & Blackfoot58 and thanks for the link SD551 as that is a great lead and one that I did not
come up with on my research. I will send them an inquiry email and hopefully solve this little mystery.....
Thanks again to all .........

Upvote 1

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks ToddsPoint & Blackfoot58 and thanks for the link SD551 as that is a great lead and one that I did not
come up with on my research. I will send them an inquiry email and hopefully solve this little mystery.....
Thanks again to all .........
Glad to help, let us know what you find.

Upvote 0

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The United States Baseball League was a short-lived prospective third major professional baseball league that was established in New York City in 1912 and lasted only one partial season.

Upvote 1
OP
OP
Cariboo5

Cariboo5

Oct 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I think Toronto Senior Baseball League for T.S.B.L.. Here are a couple 1912 Toronto newspaper articles about the team -
That's the beauty of this forum, if the item cannot be found by one's own research the good people here chime in. One or two other searches may not find it but it just takes that one who nails it and in this case "Bramblefind" certainly did. Cannot express how much I appreciate it Bramblefind as now I do have the history and can put it with the pendant and then to rest... Thanks so much again & have a good one ......

Upvote 5

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread