baseball card info

Quique32

Greenie
Jun 17, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
miscut.JPG miscut 1.JPG hopefully someone can tell me anything about this card I have this 1981 topps as you can see the front is john Lowenstein and the back is Dwight evans plus the miscut . the card is not two cards together I already check that thanks for the help

Ryans Rust

Jun 22, 2015
CA
Primary Interest:
Other
I know the thread is old....might help someone.

The card is a 1982 Topps. The 1981 that's on the card is the year it was printed. When I was a kid before I knew all the cards years by memory, I would look at the last date on the stats and add a year.

This is known as a wrong back. To make the cards they print the front sheet and the back sheet. The sheets got mixed up during printing. The mis cut is just from poor alignment. These wrong backs happened a lot in the late 80's & early 90's when they were pumping out cards by the millions. Cards with a star or a rookie will carry a premium to a oddball or E/V (Error/Variation) or Player/Team collector. I doubt this card would fetch more than a couple bucks though.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you get some help with it thats really cool collectible I would think

G Freeman

Aug 22, 2013
Southwest Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure about that one but might be value in that card. I just opened a Hobby box of Panini Chronicles and got what was supposed to be a Auto card of YUSEI kikuchi but no Auto on the card but did get a Cornerstone Quad Jersey 3 of 25 of Wander Franco Auto.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread