What's new

bay spin yesterday with xterra705 & jack - lots of targets, no tickets - 1 odd coin

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bay spin yesterday with xterra705 & jack - lots of targets, no tickets - 1 odd coin

Jack and Isailed down to the big rocks today to see what Sandy had kicked up.
Oh boy
One oddnickel looking coin (foreign) – take a look and let me know what u think……………

THISMORNING I NOW KNOW IT IS A 1 BAHT COIN FROM THAILAND

48* today–meager sun.
See youtues. - stand by – VID IS LIKE 8 MINS.
.
.

.
.

 

Attachments

  • 1105COIN2.webp
    1105COIN2.webp
    63.6 KB · Views: 168
  • 1105COIN1.webp
    1105COIN1.webp
    48.1 KB · Views: 161
  • 1105NUT.webp
    1105NUT.webp
    53.2 KB · Views: 159
Upvote 0
Well done!! I wish you luck next hunt!!
 
Max I think your coin is from Vet nam.
 
Nice to see you posting here again. We have missed your videos. How did the Xterra do with the wet sand? I'm planning a coast visit in late winter and will likely bring my X along.
 
Great to see you on this site again Max. You got me going looking at that cut on yesterdays video. I may just be crazy enough to go tomorrow. Wish I had bought that wetsuit now. ( Can you say detectorholic? )
 
max keep em comin--love the vids
 
Max great to see you on the forum again keep them comming
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom