Bazooka Gold Trap vs Grizzly Sluice III

Going for very fine gold, which of the two sluices would you prefer and why? I like both of these but for different reasons. I need some input in picking the best one. Which do you think will gather the most flour gold?

You do know that you must dump water by hand into the grizzly sluice III dont you? If the water flow is too slow to operate a bazooka gold trap then go with the grizzly sluice III if that's what you like. Otherwise it's a no brainer to go with the Bazooka. Way faster, easier on your back, and will catch all the fine and flour gold you can feed it and will keep it trapped until you clean it out.

GG~

If flows are low where you dig, get the Bazooka Supermini...you'll get more gold with less work than that Grizzly thing.

I think you would be better off using a good pan than a Grizzly Sluice.

Well the deal with the Bazooka is if you don't have as much tilt and flow it lowers the PSI in the trap (Which catches finer gold, but takes longer to process the dirt from dump to exit).
I've never had the good fortune of using a Grizzly Sluice III, but from experience I can tell you the bazooka will get it done. You will be amazed at how well it works, and how fast it increases your dirts washed per hour. (IE more gold)

Best of luck to you good sir!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back