What's new

bbbbbbbbbbb nnnnaaaammmmmmm

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
mmmmmmm ,,nnnnnnnnnn hhhhhhhhhhh
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1494.webp
    IMG_1494.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
woops testing and tuning didnt realize we can no longer delete posts.
 
Yep I would be speechless if I fond that also Chug
 
I had the same reaction when I found mine today!
 
Nice old silver.
Grats
 
well here goes nothin. Three cameras down so I uploaded from my cellular. Not sure what happened. Anyways, these are finds from three hunts, one in Jan and two in the last two days at a park.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1495.webp
    IMG_1495.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_1496.webp
    IMG_1496.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_1499.webp
    IMG_1499.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_1501.webp
    IMG_1501.webp
    6.6 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_1502.webp
    IMG_1502.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_1503.webp
    IMG_1503.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 266
Sweet you have found 5 more in three hunts than I have ever found HH Sweet hunts chug
 
Wow that's a lot of signals!
 
Well done! WTG
 
I found a little something yesterday that made me Very Happy Red will be making a post tonight or tomorrow HH Chug
 
Off to a great start D!! Congrats on the Silvers. 2 Barbers no less - Niceness!!
I like the Tootsie too. Heck of a clad pile too
 
Man pennies to stand a chance around you. Congrats on all those silvers. :occasion14:
 
dude you killed it out there!....I'm sure I probably went over some of those coins!...way to sniff em out man!.....love all that silver man! beautiful finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom