What's new

BBQ/Group Hunt Ideas

I'll see you there in the morning.
 
Have fun guys! Good chance of scattered thunderstorms, high of 75 (probably cooler by the lake) if the current weather reports are accurate. I'll make it when it's dry and warm! Dig some good stuff for me will ya!

Joe
 
Is this still on for tomorrow? Its still scattered t-storms.
 
Yeah, I'll skip tomorrow, if today was any indicator of a cool lake breeze. What sun did show up only worked in opposition to the drive-in, after that the clouds came and all the guys got chilleee. But then again it's hard to slap something together in a day or two with a blatant disregard for the weather....

Somebody want to make another date I'll try to clear the calendar for myself. Still got sausage!
 
It seems that if it is that iffy due to weather, maybe another date is the best thing. I'll be ready, it also helps me get more accessories, I was out this morning at a local park and got only clad $2.95. It's adding up :D :D :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom