watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gee, I hope the person who picked up $3,500 worth of my "lost or misplaced" camera gear sees this. . . >:(

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
watercolor said:
Gee, I hope the person who picked up $3,500 worth of my "lost or misplaced" camera gear sees this. . . >:(

Oh no, not all that equipment you had at the CTH? That's heartbreaking. :'( Hope you get it back.

RR

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
The really sad thing is, the two that found the ring will probably get nailed harder than if some criminal had stole it. ::)

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
I hate to be the I told you so guy but I do always try to instruct especially newbies that they should trust noone and for goodness graciousness keep your mouth shut. I know it sucks but I never even post my finds here, and for just this reason. I've recently had a run in with our I.R.S. and I gotta tell ya the deck is stacked against us. I woulda been in real trouble except I play golf with my Blood sucking lawyer and He's always telling me keep my mouth shut about my money, my finances, what I own of value, what I find of value and anything where the police or courts are involved. ;)

~MetalDigger~

Oct 20, 2007
North Carolina
Here's wisdom let us hear, understand and apply. If a person is wearing a $10,000 ring and cant keep up with, that's to bad in my book. O yeah what Ring ;) A ring like that to me says more about how much that person is worth that's wearing it, and not how much the person is loved. ;D

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow. I had no idea... Thanks for posting this. I'm glad the people got it back, but I can't say I blame the people that found it...

OP
OP
C

CoppaMan

Sep 30, 2007
Derby "VermenT"
KellycoChick said:
Wow. I had no idea... Thanks for posting this. I'm glad the people got it back, but I can't say I blame the people that found it...
Your welcome. I had no idea either this is pretty sad when you think about it. Well now we know HH.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions