What's new

Beach experiment!

Jaws2

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
408
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT, Excalibur 11, Fisher F75
Yesterday was the first day of a 5day experiment at the same beach during a low tide swing, I am going to work the same areas on the same beach at low tide for a 1 to 2 hour period to see if the beach continues to replenish it self as quickly as I believe it does.

I live about a mile from the pacific coast, infact I walk my dog almost every morning on a 5 mile trail adjacent to beach. Pictures are from inside my house.

I will continue to post my finds daily thru this period, if interested please check out the post yesterdays and look for my the daily post.

Thanks for looking,

Bigp2/Pat in Southern CA
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    73.1 KB · Views: 380
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    137.6 KB · Views: 389
  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    127.2 KB · Views: 386
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    73.1 KB · Views: 382
Upvote 0
Good luck with that experiment, Bigp2 !

and tnx for posting the nice pics.
We really like pics !

Great selection of finds...

Best
rmptr
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom