What's new

Beach find returned

birdman

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
7,467
Reaction score
2,418
Golden Thread
1
Location
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, a couple of weeks ago I found a small gold charm on a beach about three hours away from me. I was up for labor day weekend and found three gold total.
I took a good look at the charm and it had some foreign writing(I am in Asia) on it and a phone #. The other day I called the # and someone answered speaking no english of course so I handed the phone to a local contractor who I work with. To make a long story short the Lady described the charm and said she lost a big chain at the same time. She lost it several years back and it has her son's name on the back "Kim Jun" and luckily she still had the same phone #.
I heard her voice get very excited when she was told that the gold charm had been found and would be mailed back.
It is in the mail now,It has been a few years since I was able to make a return so life is good. SANY0894 [1024x768].webpSANY0905 [1024x768].webp
 
Last edited:
Hey great find, and you made my day, I love hearing about it when people have items long lost returned to them....Great Job!.
Karma goes a long way, it will come back to you 10 fold.
Have a great day and Happy Hunting.

Mike
 
Thanks BC1969!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom