What's new

Beach Gold 04/08

Tony in FL

Full Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
220
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This small ring was unmarked but rang up 14K via the acid scratch test (passed 10K, passed 14K, failed 18K). It weighed in at 2.6 grams and appears to have 91 very tiny stones.

HH everyone!
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 476
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 455
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 458
Upvote 0
Da Miami Monsta said:
Nice ring...diamonds??

I suspect they are but they are so tiny I doubt that the ring would command much value.
 
Super score T - Next time ya scoop one out from under my feet, I may have to whack ya!!
She sure shined up nice, WTG!!! :headbang: :notworthy: :headbang:
 
That is a stunning gold ring find, Tony! :headbang:

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom