What's new

Beach hunt w/ Waynos, 2 cars, 2 rings, and a guardian angel pin

qaela4

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2014
Messages
1,380
Reaction score
1,606
Golden Thread
0
Location
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hit a local swimming beach, now closed for the season and open for detectors. Found nothing in the water or the beach. Hit the grassy areas around the picnic tables and other than about 1,000 pulltabs I did manage a couple of junker rings(they still count to me), an arrowhead necklace charm, an angel pin and some micro cars. I think I will put the angel somewhere on me when I go hunting, who knows what luck may come(or go).
Surry2.webpSurry1.webp
 
Upvote 16
great_find.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Good hunt, , the beach season in NYC has been extended an extra week. I haven't gotten into the water much this year.
 
Nice finds! Those are some real classy cars! Hope the Angel brings you good things.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom