What's new

Beach Hunting finds, Junk Metal, Lures

DaleinFL

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2016
Messages
55
Reaction score
52
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port St Lucie, FL
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 ///
Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This is my 1st post on "My Finds"
I just purchased a Racer, went this evening and found these metal peace's and couple lures
These very from right below sand to about 5" deep.
Also discovered an electrical cord, I tried to dig up, but the waves kept putting sand in hole, I have no idea what is at end of cord,
If this is yours, you need to describe to get back.

Dale DSCN9690.webpIMG_0704 - Copy.webp
 
Upvote 14
Congrats on your finds and welcome to the forum
 
You found my laptop!

Good luck out there with beach hunting. Hope you are able to get coins and rings soon.
 
Dale congrats on your new beginings to find beaucoups of great treasures with your new Racer while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Excellent first outing. Before long you will be pulling gold out of the surf.
If it was me,, I would run a few extension cords and plug that cord in. It might be hooked up to a stranded Submarine.
Welcome to Tnet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom