What's new

Beach Things

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,448
Reaction score
3,341
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having fun with the new camera! Anyone know what the eagle buttons might be from?

oops! Pics are a little big!?!? :-[
 

Attachments

  • fun 1.webp
    fun 1.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 769
  • fun 2.webp
    fun 2.webp
    403.5 KB · Views: 766
  • fun 4.webp
    fun 4.webp
    492.7 KB · Views: 752
  • fun 5.webp
    fun 5.webp
    321.8 KB · Views: 739
  • fun 6.webp
    fun 6.webp
    444.6 KB · Views: 734
  • fun 7.webp
    fun 7.webp
    208.3 KB · Views: 733
Upvote 0
SurfnTurf, Cool finds! Looks like you got to a beach that was little hunted awesome. I will be in Boston on June 2nd for 4 days. Was considering bringing my detector and maybe hitting the beach if I get a chance. Have hotel reservations downtown but was considering looking for some small B&B's along the coast instead. Any recommendations for the area on cool places to stay on the coast? Appreciate any info you can share. Thanks.

Pete (theseeker)
 
That's what I call stepping back in time! That's What we hunt for here in CT. Nice hits!
 
theseeker said:
SurfnTurf, Cool finds! Looks like you got to a beach that was little hunted awesome. I will be in Boston on June 2nd for 4 days. Was considering bringing my detector and maybe hitting the beach if I get a chance. Have hotel reservations downtown but was considering looking for some small B&B's along the coast instead. Any recommendations for the area on cool places to stay on the coast? Appreciate any info you can share. Thanks.

Pete (theseeker)

Yes bring your detector!! There are so many beaches to hunt and so little time!! I don't really know of any BB's off hand, however the upper cape is extra special! Remember that you would have to stay off any national sea shores! Mid and lower cape has great beaches you can hunt! North and south of Boston are good too! Have at it and let us know how you do!! :icon_pirat:
 
Hey, at least we could see the pic's very good for details. If you need to resize photo's for anywhere, try this program.

http://www.picresize.com/ Its free and easy to use. :thumbsup:
 
surfnturf said:
theseeker said:
SurfnTurf, Cool finds! Looks like you got to a beach that was little hunted awesome. I will be in Boston on June 2nd for 4 days. Was considering bringing my detector and maybe hitting the beach if I get a chance. Have hotel reservations downtown but was considering looking for some small B&B's along the coast instead. Any recommendations for the area on cool places to stay on the coast? Appreciate any info you can share. Thanks.

Pete (theseeker)

Yes bring your detector!! There are so many beaches to hunt and so little time!! I don't really know of any BB's off hand, however the upper cape is extra special! Remember that you would have to stay off any national sea shores! Mid and lower cape has great beaches you can hunt! North and south of Boston are good too! Have at it and let us know how you do!! :icon_pirat:

SurfnTurf, thanks for pointing me in the right direction with the info on the cape shores and the national sea shore restrictions. I really appreciate it. Info sharing like that can keep a person out of the hoosegow (jail). If I get a chance to detect there I will take pics and share it with the crew here. Thanks again.

Pete
 
:o WOW! Surfnturf , you sure did some serious hunting! :hello2:

I love the toy gun, the shoe pendant ( I think it is a pendant?), the soldier, the tea cups ( or small trophy cups, the purse...well, I like all the items! :headbang:

congrats on all those neat finds!

Lorraine
 
Those are some great finds, would the buttons be military, maybe civil war??
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom