What's new

Beach Weekend... 4 rings and a watch

gxray

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
323
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
I went to the beach this past weekend to build a staircase in my friend's beach house. While there I did some detecting. I found 15 - 20 dollars in clad, 2 tungsten carbide wedding bands, 1 925 silver ring and a junk alloy ring with dolphins on it and a nice ladies' FOSSIL watch with a diamond? at the twelve,three,six and nine o'clock positions. The watch had the correct time and still works fine. I also found a 925 "little sister" pendant, a playboy bunny earring, a peace sign belly button ring , fishing sinker , a dog tag , key marked "U.S. GOVT DO NOT DUPLICATE" , another set of keys that I gave to the beach police, some odds and ends , a collection of cars and part of the kitchen sink! The weather was perfect and the scenery was great and the staircase turned out nice.

Before I headed home , my friend gave me a jar of things he found in an old house that he knew I'd be interested in . The jar contained non-dug CW bullets. 2 Spencer carbine bullets still in the brass cartridges, 2 3 ringers still wrapped in the paper cartridges , 1 sharps carbine bullet wrapped in the paper cartridge and 3 3-ringers and some sort of brass shotgun shell?...homemade?

Thanks for looking and HH y'all
UPDATE: A little googling on the watch...here is the exact watch i found http://www.retrevo.com/s/Fossil-ES9717-Watches-review-manual/id/1079ci675/t/1-2/ I think it's safe to say that the watch does not contain real diamonds
 

Attachments

  • DSC00038.webp
    DSC00038.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 703
  • DSC00039.webp
    DSC00039.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 693
  • DSC00040.webp
    DSC00040.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 696
  • DSC00042.webp
    DSC00042.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 698
Upvote 0
WOW WAY TO GO COOL FIND :notworthy: :headbang: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:
 
Awesome beach digs...things are just starting to get good here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom