45th_Johnny
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2017
- Messages
- 623
- Reaction score
- 1,123
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Mississippi
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello to all,
I am long time retired, but I was a treasure hunter. I studied Beale and think I may have had more insight into Beale then the average person and I would like to help. I am too old and disabled to do anything on my own. And besides I need 5 post to do anything in here.
Johnny
I am long time retired, but I was a treasure hunter. I studied Beale and think I may have had more insight into Beale then the average person and I would like to help. I am too old and disabled to do anything on my own. And besides I need 5 post to do anything in here.
Johnny
...or the obvious, that it was a different Beale. Heaven forbid one has to consider that likely possibility, right....






