This next one was inspired by those who are still trying to crack C1 & C3 
Franklin said:I see you guys don't want to do any serious discussions on the Beale Treasure. I will leave you to your jokes.
Franklin said:![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
These smiley faces are from one who has already cracked codes 1, 3 & 4
Rebel - KGC said:
Not that I know of, KK; been trying to get Oliver Stone (BORN ON THE 4TH OF JULY; JFK, etc) interested for YEARS...
BUT!

Rebel - KGC said:![]()
![]()
Not that I know of, KK; been trying to get Oliver Stone (BORN ON THE 4TH OF JULY; JFK, etc) interested for YEARS...
![]()
BUT!
![]()
![]()

Franklin said:The BBC did a film about the Beale Treasure. Danny Johnson portrayed Thomas Beale.

bigscoop said:I want to be the unknown author, get paid and never have to act or show my face.![]()


Franklin said:Kentucky Kache said:Franklin said:The BBC did a film about the Beale Treasure. Danny Johnson portrayed Thomas Beale.
Do you have any info on ordering a copy?
Contact Danny Johnson, his orchard website should be on the Internet. Or you can go to switchboard.com to get his phone number and address.
Keep those ideas coming... Y'All have created the new BEALE/BEALL ENTERPRISES; ALL are ENTREPRENEURS... and part of the BEALE/BEALL TEAM; Together, Each Achieve More! THEN, we go NATIONAL/INTERNATIONAL... as BEALE/BEALL TEAMS; Together, Each Achieve More SUCCESS!
Coffee, on me!
Do it for the BEAL/BEALL ENTERPRISES... Y'ALL are INTREPRENEURS!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Gonna have to be ICED Coffee, soon! Lest we forget... http://bealetreasurestory.com/id5.html
http://bealetreasurestory.com/id8.html
http://bealetreasurestory.com/id11.html IF... last "addy" don't work, "click" on THEIR Argument VS Counter-Argument "link".

Rebel - KGC said:![]()
![]()
Gonna have to be ICED Coffee, soon! Lest we forget... http://bealetreasurestory.com/id5.html
http://bealetreasurestory.com/id8.html
http://bealetreasurestory.com/id11.html
![]()
![]()
Kentucky Kache said:http://bealetreasurestory.com/id11.html
2) Beale's letter of January 4th, 1822, uses the words "stampeding" and "improvised." These words were not in common usage in 1822. According to Nickell ("Discovered the Secret of Beale's Treasure"), the earliest known printed source for "improvised" was 1837. The earliest printed source for "stampede" appears to be 1844, see Kendall's Santa Fé Expedition, vol. 1, p. 96.
Response: The words "stampeding" and "improvised" could have been added to Beale's letter of January 4th, 1822, during a revision of the text performed sometime after these words first appeared in print. See BTS I, p. 235.
Here's something that occurs to me. If we can accept that the earliest known printed sources for these words were later than the Beale story, then what would keep us from questioning the authenticity of the documents where they were later used? Why do we believe the 1837 and 1844 documents which use words never used before? I mean, if it's possible to do that, then we can't question the Beale story for doing it, right? Who's to say who used these words first? Too much time has elapsed for us to really know, I think.
While I do question the Beale treasure being real, I'll never take serious anything coming from those without the ability to believe anything they don't read out of text books.