beale treasure

montgomeryjrm

Nov 28, 2007
Gainesville, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab ex II, Whites eagle II, Whites spectrum xlt
Picked up an interesting book the other day at the library. Something about a man named beale and the load of treasure he supposedly buried. I am sure someone in here has heard about this or actually done a little research on the subject. Gotta love some obscure treasure tale though. For those of you who know what I am talking about. You know the only way it will be found is by accident.

piddler

Greenie
Mar 20, 2008
Central Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Hi,
I have done a little research on the Beale Treasure,but have actually come to believe it may be a hoax. If not...it is like you said it will be found by accident if not already been found and nothing was ever said.

piddler

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Re: beale treasure...

:coffee2: :thumbsup: On THIS web-site... check out... Treasure Hunting>Treasure Leads > Beale Codes; Treasure Net Forum > Research & Techniques > Treasure Leads > Finally Permission & Beale Treasure - Early Update Posted - Beale Treasure. You can also go to Rockhound's NEW Treasure Forums & look at Beale Treasure "threads" @ http://treasurehunter.proboards24.com/ :D :wink: :-X

dahaven

Dec 9, 2011
Lancaster, CA
Detector(s) used
White GoldMaster Vsat, Fisher GoldBug 2, White TM-808, Electroscope...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a very interesting "Legend." My father was researching this before I was born in 83 and continued to make the drive from California to Virginia every few years to dig more into it. I very much believe that it is there. It was moved several times. Interesting things to look at though:

First - A lot of people try to use the Declaration of Independence to decipher the code. However, the first set of codes has the number of 2906, which is a long shot to the Declaration. When the cyphers and "Key" was sent there were many other things that were sent such as recipes. I believe that was the Key for the other 2 cyphers. We will never know since those documents were destroyed.

Secondly - there is a guy proclaiming he found the exact location of the vault and visited it but the treasure was gone. If you read into it he was never able to break the cypher but used Hypnosis to find it. This is were it gets funny... Having dealt with Clinical Hypnotherapy for the past years when a person is under the voice is very straight forward and your client will not laugh/ joke around etc... This guy states that during the Hypnosis he was laughing/giggly and (I can't remember his exact wordage) but the guy he hypnotized was excited in his voice. That is stuff you see on TV. It is still out there...

Thirdly - it never really is about finding it. There is a bond to be made when out there in the Jefferson National Forest. I had the pleasure of hiking up and down those mountains and seeing things that maybe a handful of people saw. When out there looking around, think about our Nation and it's heritage, its good times and its bad. You will see that alone is a treasure of itself.

If you would like anymore info that my dad gave to me before he passed on I will be glad to help... I have tons of maps of that region... Take care and Merry Huntings.

Dan

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Come to TN Treasure Legends Sub-Forum; Beale Ciphers/Treasure; I also hike the Blue Ridge Parkway; Thomas Jefferson NATIONAL Forest; the George Washington NATIONAL Forest; ALL... FED-LAND!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread